9.29.2011

Curb Your Obesity

Photo I took in January. They were eaten, yes they were.
So there has to be more to life than just eating ice cream, cooking and watching anime! There has to be! I am just sort of petrified to find out what people do with their free time besides EAT and WATCH. I'm petrified because sometimes when I try to have a social life it usually ends up with a series of discombobulated adventures that I half love because most of me wants to be home with my cats and ice cream and Miyazaki films.

Anyway I just want to say that on the ride home from my best doppelganger's house I think I saw the forest spirit. He was there to heal my wounds of being socially inept and my onset obeseity that I will develop come winter... (Maybe it was a doe sometimes Nutella blurs my sense of perception).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com