2.24.2012

What It Must Be Like To Be Alexa Chung


A lot of the time, my peers think its so novel that I talk about how much I want to pursue a guy so cavalierly. But, 98.6% of the time, it's out of sheer desperation and lack of dignity. Sexual confidence is so far out of my realm of life that I'm pretty sure four out of ten times I initiate something with a guy it's more like, "wait.. whoa.. hey... stay still.. stop talking" instead of any form of casual flirtatiousness and poise.

If I was Alexa Chung I would say things like this and still be ringingly hot:

1. I guess I should take a shower.
2. I think I'm going to stop wearing make-up for the year.
3. Yeah, I think I'm better educated than Lana Del Rey, too.
4. I'm going to Paris for the weekend to be gay! Don't text me.
5. I'm going to blog about how awful you are.
Ok, I systematically say 5. Whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com