2.26.2012

Save me some hot water

Comic by Jane Mai


Being a teenage girl is the worst position God can put you in.

I say this because I think God is doing this thing where he answers my prayers in some vague gesture of sorting out something I considered irreparable (but in week he'll take it back and say, "you just pay your soul to continue this trial").

No, I didn't go to any parties this weekend.

Yes, I am overtired and under-rested and ugh fucking Monday.

Despite my plight of being a teen things are looking up????

2 comments:

weird night said...

i just have to leave a random comment cuz the stuff here is so damn funny;;almost like laughing (OKAYS, NOT out loud that would be~~pure weird) keep up the good stuff xx yey

Jess said...

i love the comic. and how angsty & funny your blog is, respecccck x

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com