3.25.2012

Innocence

"This is high school, every is going through a hard time," this is my friend who earlier today texted me about how her mom walked in on her and her "boyfriend". She's hysterical, to put it lightly, and insane, if we're being honest. I enjoy her company, though, and she preaches the truth.

"We're all changing," she continues, "and, like, growing up and shit."

I take a moment to reflect on my growing up. I think I lost my innocence when someone said "Hey baby you look cute as shit" to me in a Neopets message. I don't really know. It was the first coffee stain on my immaculate white church dress that was my life prior. I've taken really big strides since then. It's a lot easier to grow up than to grow down, I've realized.


1 comments:

weird night said...

I love reading your thoughts bout stuff----your mind is so clear and unclear at the same time

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com