3.16.2012

Complaining 101 No. 2

Art by Francisca Pageo

In the gulf of my school's library, where I remained until I thought I’d died, I contemplated the common teen plight of virtues, love, abandonment and why when I paint my nails my cuticles always get in the way.

To be fair, I’m heartbroken, like, eighty-seven percent of the time. Heartbreak catalysts aren’t limited to common male rejection. I get downhearted over mp3’s that won’t download and holes in my leggings; it’s all something to shed tears about.

Recently, a boy who I kissed twice was caught holding hands with another lady and I immediately sent the text, “I belong in a brothel and I will never be loved” to seven of my friends.

My favorite reply was “Yo, he’s gay tho.”

God, I have the best friends.

I hate being a girl because I’m just intrinsically stupid and desperate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com