12.06.2011

Rock rock rock rock rock n roll high skool

My inner Fabulous Stain has been dying to break free recently. Namely, because I've been craving a pair of creepers (preferably with one of those secret compartments? Because they are cool, idk what I would keep in there... maybe hair gel?) -- it's my No 1 thing on my xmus list.
Womp. I also want an undercut, but last time I tried to do it (I post a pic of my ugly self!!!) and my true gross temple was shown and it looked weird. I think I'm going to get one of my friend's to do it.

If YOU TOO want to become a blossoming punk rocker watch: The Fabulous Stains, The Runaways, Sid & Nancy, SLC Punk, Jubilee (so creepy), and music documentaries.
Listen: The Clash, Ramones, Misfits (I don't really like Misfits but maybe you will?), X, The Dead Milkmen, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Nirvana, The Adolescents, and thats only the beginning

So yeah here's something to you started I'm going to take a psychology quiz now:

3 comments:

Laura said...

It is so beautiful !
I like it. :))

Patricia said...

What a great blog you have here! One post was enough for me to fall in love with it! Im so happy that you left a comment on my blog as that gave me a chance to pop over here and come along all these great photographs..
And btw thank you for your kind comment-it really means a lot to me...
Im gonna be visitng you a lot more...Let me just follow you!

chloe said...

the fabulous stains!!?? one of my favourite films! diane lane was so gorgeous (still is of course, but she really rocked it as a teen punk didn't she!?) x

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com