12.11.2011

So this is love.

My kitty Skye and I share a love greater than all the others. We are soul mates, companions, lovers. It's very important that we show affection by snuggling and shedding on each other. Sometimes she licks my fingers as a sign of friendliness, or because she loves Fritos as much as I do.

Anyways!!!! This weekend as cool, such is life. When I wasn't sleeping or in front of the television I was at the Punk Rock Flea market. AKA Philadelphia's little clusterfuck of junk junk junk and junk and vegan pastries. I bought this ^ flapper dress which you can only see half of, a collar!!!, and pins, some xmus gifts and just more junk. It was sweet.

PS isn't my backpack darling?!
Dead Milkmen patch, pins, Whitecastle Hamburger badge, and an Evee keychain make me happy.



Oh yeah I'm making a Donald Glover shrine, I'll show you later. For now it's just my garden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've two cats and ar so sweet and warm.. I totally fall in love with them :)
thanks for your visit and visit me back if you want! I follow you.. maybe follow me back? :)

xoxo FF

Anonymous said...

wowowow your room is adorable and i want it now <333

http://ghosttrash.blogspot.com

m.corbett said...

OMG YOUR ROOM IS SHOOOO CUTEEEE <3 wheree did you get that amazinggg rose garland from? :o x xx

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com