11.19.2011

Gemma Gemma Gemma Gemmaaaaaa (to the tune of Louis)

Gemma Ward is my favorite model in the history of models. (She's also, like, the only model I know the name of) She's so elfin, youthful and ethereal. She terrifies me and fascinates me. I want to look like her. Yeah, I really want to look like her.

Here's a shoot by Emma Summerton (best fashion photogrpaher eva!!!!) with Gemmy and Lily Donaldson (I think?) for Vogue Italia May 2008. Because in Italy, earmuffs are a May thing.


 "We're just busy traveling models having some coffee and cigarettes before we hop on our private jet to God-knows-where...It's so cold"

3 comments:

Kailey said...

The styling for these is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PHOTO;) xoxo


http://fashiondiary-dara.blogspot.com/

franklyn.spence said...

hahaha...well written funny piece. She is pretty damn fine huh. keep up the good work babe, i think you got the knack. xx

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com