11.26.2011

Jill Stuart Summer 2012 Collection AKA MERMAIDIA + 1950's!!

Trying my hardest to bank this glorious little fashion find until closer to summer.
But I'm a really big fan of these colors, the pastels. I love rich and deep shades, but after a long winter and fall breaking out in salmon chiffon and baby blues is a fabulous to kick off the season.
A lot of summer collections look like things I would find on the sales rack at this beach boutique I vacation near, everything is over priced and has fake seashells sown onto it. It's so lame. But these pieces totally rock!!!
In Love.





3 comments:

Kailey said...

Eee, I love the dropped waist looks - gives me 20s vibes *__*

Laura Morrigan said...

oh btw sorry if my post brought back bad memories :(

Emma said...

thank you so much Julia for your lovely comment on my blog !
You also have a lovely blog ! xxx
Emma-Luna

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com