11.19.2011

Sleeping Sexi


After watching the haunting Australian indie drama Sleep Beauty (with none other than Sucker Punch's and Series of Unfortunate Event's power girl Emily Browning!) I have taken a new liking towards lingerie. Like the real deal. Maybe I wasn't getting the movies message?
These are some fantastic fantastic fantastic bras I found on Net-A-Porter, which is where I would purchase all my clothes if I was a rich girl.... (na na na na na na na na naaaaaa)




(Ok, the last one sort of looks like something you would find in a dentist's office but it looked so good on the model! I just wouldn't post that here because its too xxx)

1 comments:

franklyn.spence said...

YES PLEASE.x

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com