11.23.2011

Promenade

Prom is a time of love and reconciliation. Probably the only time I'll hear "you're pretty" over twenty times in a single night. It's whatever. I am an avid prom lover. Namely because it carries all these sentiments that can't be lived up to.




 
I'm pretty hellbent that this year my prom dress with come from Modcloth; because last year I got mine and Macy's and the mall gives me serious headaches. I'm also pretty hellbent on buying this:
It's a Crimson Sigh dress (tacky names = awesome or lame?) and I really hope it doesn't go out of stock before prom season. It's fabulous and Mad Men like and MADE FOR ME. I HOPE MY BOY DOESN'T GET ME A PURPLE CORSAGE.

WHY IS IT SO FAR AWAY?!

1 comments:

gabi said...

Major Versus f/w 10 vibez grrrl! SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD!

I think if you see something and automatically think "Mad Men!" that's reason enough alone to buy it ^_^

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com