11.26.2011

Ordinary Day

This Thanksgiving weekend has been oh so much fun.
The bf & I cleaned my room yesterday! He is the BEST! And by best I mean super organized, which is what I am not.
Also; went to a bday dinner tonight. I sat and ate and it was the best time ever!!! After nights like this I wonder why I don't go out more. (Seriously what is better than eating??)
Got a manicure/pedicure business going on, I want to go to China so I can get really fancy mermaid nails ): but for now this blue will do.
Another thing tho is the that I ripped my Anna Sui tights.

DEAR JULIA, EVERY TIME YOU WERE TIGHTS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIND UP RIPPING THEM BY THE END OF THE NIGHT!!!! The whole isn't visible in this picture; I just wanted to show them off.
La-di-da. I think I'm going to go watch Welcome to the Rileys. (I think the last Kristen Stewart movie I saw was The Messengers? Whatever, I've missed her)
What if I signed off as gossip girl xoxo ? Hahahah, I jest.

1 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

wow those tights are aweesome! It's a shame you ripped them, are they still wearable?

I like the blue nailpolish, it's a great colour. Why do you have to go to china to get the nails you want? Can't you get them at an asian nail salon somewhere?

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Teen Bones
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com